Cook dinner Time:
8 ounce chuck, trimmed, reduce into 11/2-ich cubes
8 ounce siloin, trimmed, reduce into 11/2-ich cubes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. In separate batches, pulse the chuck and the sirloin in a grinder 10 occasions.
2. Mix the chuck, sirloin and kosher salt in giant bowl.
3. Type the meat into 5-ounce patties.
4. Warmth a forged iron skillet or griddle over medium-high warmth for two to three minutes.
5. Place the hamburger patties within the pan.
6. For medium-rare burger,prepare dinner the patties for 4 minutes on either side.
7. For medium burger, prepare dinner the patties for five minutes on either side.
8. Flip the burgers solely as soon as throughout cooking
Serving Dimension: 1
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 216Total Fats: 8gSaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 4gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 605mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 37g
© Dani Conde