Low-Fats Rooster Burger Recipe
Prepare dinner Time:
4-6 oz. skinless hen breast
1/2 small white onion
1 egg(white solely
2 tbsp. non-fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup kale
1 entire grain mini pita
1 slice massive tomato
Floor cayenne pepper
1. Grind hen breast along with your grinder or use a knife.
2. Combine in bowl with finely diced onion, one egg white, seasoning, and 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
3. Kind meatball formed patties and press onto a sheet of aluminium foil sprayed with cooking spray and press to 1/2″ thick.
4. Grill to three/4 warmth setting.
5. Place patties on the grill whereas nonetheless on the foil for 3-5 minutes till the substances bind collectively, then flip, take away the foil and grill till visually cooked, then flip another time to sear the facet that was on the foil.
6. Toss kale, a number of onion slices, and sprint of olive oil, then add to the grill with the halved mini pita for a toasted end.
7. Costume with a skinny slice of avocado, a ramification of condiment of selection, grilled onion slices and a slice of tomato.
Serving Measurement: 1
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 435Total Fats: 13gSaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 8gCholesterol: 171mgSodium: 370mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 63g
© Dani Conde