This image might not have any link with the workout illustrated by Tim McComsey
This is not necessarily your usual bodybuilder’s back and chest workout. You will generally see biceps coupled with the back and triceps coupled with the chest. This classic push-pull workout routine is for your bigger muscles. You will get an extreme pump from this workout.
This workout is illustrated by Tim McComsey, a fitness coach, registered dietician, and a frequent professional contributor to Men’s Fitness and Human Fit Project.
Go to mensfitness.com/TIMELESS for the full info about our timeless workout program.
Download the updated version of The 21-Day Shred and the Shred Series if you are looking for a full set of fitness programs to help you build the best body possible.
Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
THE CHEST AND BACK WORKOUT #1
1. Barbell Chest Press 4 x 8, rest for 90 sec
2. Cable Pulldowns 4 x maximum, rest for 90 sec
3. Barbell Incline Press 4 x 10, rest for 60 sec
4. Barbell Bent Over Row 4 x 10, rest for 60 sec
5. Push Ups 3 x 10, rest for 45 sec
6. V-Bar Cable Row 3 x 10, rest for 45 sec
7. Hip Thrust 3 x maximum, rest for 60 sec
Subscribe on YouTube to get access to special gear videos, celebrity interviews, and a lot more!